Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Performance Foot and Ankle Center's office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
Tinley Park Office
South Holland Office
Click here for door to door driving directions
Convenient scheduling options are available at both South Holland and Orland Park offices, including evening and Saturday appointments. Emergency situations, such as fractures or infection, are generally appointed within 24 hours.
Cash, Check, Debit Card, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
We also offer CareCredit financing.
Our office accepts a variety of insurance plans as listed below. To ensure the services provided by Performance Foot and Ankle Center are covered under your insurance plan please contact your insurance carrier prior to your visit.
- Beech Street PPO
- Cor Care Network
- HFN (Healthcare's Finest Network) PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PPO Next
- Preferred Network Access (PNA) PPO
- Interplan Health PPO
- Providers First PPO
- Health Marketing
- Health Net
- TRPN or Three Rivers Physician Network
- Medicare Advantage Plans (Physician Fee For Service Only, no HMO or POS)
Individual Insurance Contracts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Advantage HMO
- Blue Choice HMO
- Choice Select PPO
- Open Access
- Railroad Medicare
- United Health Care PPO, POS
- United Health Premium Plus
We offer convenient hours: days, evenings and weekends. Some of the on site features we offer:
- Digital X-Ray equipment
- Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging
- Carbon Fiber Foot Orthotics
- Electronic hyfrecation for destruction of skin lesions such as warts
- Non-invasive doppler vascular exams
- Ultrasound Imaging
- Animated video presentations regarding foot and ankle problems
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience